Dr. Wojciech Dec
Plastic Surgery, Microsurgery
Board certified plastic and reconstructive surgeon, Dr. Dec specializes in breast reconstruction and microsurgery. Dr. Dec’s approach to breast reconstruction combines the aesthetic concepts used in cosmetic surgery with the most advanced reconstructive techniques available. He is highly experienced in microvascular and perforator flap surgery such as with the DIEP flap and PAP flap, as well as implant based reconstruction.
By offering his patients all options for breast reconstruction Dr. Dec hopes to empower them with information so that they can make the best decisions for their health.
• Columbia University, BA
• New York University School of Medicine, MD
Post Doctoral Surgical Training
• General Surgery Residency, NYU Medical Center
• Plastic Surgery Residency, NYU Institute for Reconstructive Plastic Surgery
• Aesthetic Surgery Training, Lenox Hill Hospital and Manhattan Eye, Ear & Throat Hospital
• Microsurgery Training, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
• Fellowship in Microsurgery, University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center
• MD Anderson Cancer Center plastic surgery clinical faculty