Dr. Jeannine Villella
Devoted to expert diagnosis, treatment and improved outcomes for her patients, Dr. Jeannine Villella brings a unique combination of talents and expertise to her practice. She is the chief of gynecologic oncology at Lenox Hill Hospital and is highly experienced in minimally invasive laparoscopic and robotic surgery, as well as management of chemotherapy to deliver the optimal continuity of care.
In her comprehensive approach to patient care Dr. Villella emphasizes the importance of patient education to complement clinical therapies and to support recovery and wellness. As a leader in the field of gynecologic oncology, Dr. Villella is highly committed to research and advancing science, she participates in progressive ovarian cancer vaccine trials and is involved in research in cancer immunotherapy.
• New York College of Osteopathic Medicine, DO
Post Doctoral Surgical Training
• Obstetrics and Gynecology, Winthrop University Hospital
• Gynecologic Oncology, Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons
• Gynecologic Oncology, Roswell Park Cancer Institute
• Gynecologic Oncology, American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology / Gynecologic Oncology
• Obstetrics and Gynecology, American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology