Dr. Elena Pereira
Focused on the comprehensive cancer care of gynecologic oncology patients, Dr. Elena Pereira is an expert in the diagnosis and treatment of these malignancies. Highly committed to improving the patient surgical experience, she specializes in state-of-the-art minimally invasive surgical techniques and believes in a global approach to post-operative recovery in order to improve patient outcomes. Dr. Pereira is trained in both
advanced oncologic surgery and the administration of chemotherapy, which allows her to provide individualized care for her patients. Her translational and clinical research has been presented at multiple international meetings and published in peer-reviewed journals. Dr. Pereira participates in innovative clinical trials, offering her patients distinctive therapeutic options.
• SUNY Downstate College of Medicine, MD
Post Doctoral Surgical Training
• Obstetrics and Gynecology, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai
• Gynecologic Oncology, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai
• Gynecologic Oncology, American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology / Gynecologic Oncology
• Obstetrics and Gynecology, American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Dr. Pereira's office contact information is:
111 East 57th St.
New York, NY 10022
tel: (212) 434-3770
fax: (212) 434-3775